Duncan introduced me to the practice of ‘Nam myoho renge kyo’ and chanting as a way of meditation and road to enlightenment. Duncan however, is not a Buddhist monk. He is an actor from London with a very powerful and inspiring story.
Duncan Pow Podcast
I met Duncan during a plant medicin retreat that I did with my sister wife just a couple of weeks ago. A very transformative weekend for the both of us, and we also talk a little about this during this podcast.
However, the main reason for me to invite Duncan was because I was intrigued by how and why he incorporates Buddhist practises in daily life. Especially when you consider his turbulent backstory.
In this podcast you will learn:
- What is Nam Myoho Renge Kyo?
- What is enlightenment?
- How can we integrate our shadow sides?
I loved talking to Duncan and I hope you will find his journey as inspiring as I did. Enjoy!
- TAP #36 Will Heutz: filosofie, psychotherapie en Ayahuasca
- TAP #15 Gino Chaka Runa: shamanism, Ayahuasca and healing
- TAP #0 Waarom de Transformatie Academie Podcast? Mijn achtergrondverhaal
Join the inner-circle!
Schrijf je in voor de nieuwsbrief: